LRCA is excited about the incredible selection of programs available to students this summer. Summer Programs has courses and camps for K4- 12th grade students in areas of academics, arts & enrichment and athletics.
Because each student is a different, special, and extraordinary work of God, the goal of the High School curriculum is to prepare students for the future as well as minister to the whole student. This goal is pursued through a diverse and rigorous academic program bolstered by a strong foundation in Biblical Worldview.
During their time in high school, students have the opportunity to challenge themselves with 13 Advanced Placement (AP) classes and a number of advanced courses like engineering and honors foreign language.
The curriculum recognizes that the student is more than just an academic and boasts a wide range of artistic and athletic offerings. The high school curriculum encourages students to embrace their interests and pursue a total education through programs like January Term and a wide array of extracurricular groups and activities.
- Upper School Principal
- Upper School Assistant Principal
- Dean of Academics
- Dean of Students
- Director of College Guidance
- Director of Student Life
Congratulations to the State Farm Athletes of the Week.
The honor goes to the boys 4x100 relay team.
DISTRIBUTION FOR THE 2017 YEARBOOKS WILL TAKE PLACE CAMPUS-WIDE ON FRIDAY, MAY 5.
- Pre-ordered yearbooks will be distributed to high school students at a celebration event at the high school starting at 2:30 p.m.
- Books will be handed out to junior high, middle school and elementary students by their respective teachers at the end of the school day, also on May 5.
- Click here for a list of individuals who have pre-ordered 2017 yearbooks.
Congratulations to LRCA High School Art Students on their recent achievements at the Arkansas Young Artist Association's Annual Competition.
Congratulations Anna Lee Murry and Millison Guenther on being chosen the State Farm Insurance Athletes of the Week! Both players hit home runs during the game against J.A. Fair last week.