Next Steps -
1. Campus Visit
Whether it's a private tour or open house, come see the Little Rock Christian Academy campus for yourself! At this time you will be able to visit with a representative from the Admissions Department to discuss your family’s needs.
2. Student Shadow
Experience a day in the life of an LRCA student. All applicants’ grades 3-12 will be requested to spend a day on campus with us. All shadow days are arranged on student chapel days:
- Elementary (3-4th Grades) on Thursdays
- Middle School (5-6th Grades) on Thursdays
- Junior High (7-8th Grades) on Tuesdays
- High School (9-12th Grades) on Wednesdays
3. Online Application
The Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
- Begin by Creating an Account
- Then log into your account and "Create A New Student Application" for your child.
- You will then have the flexibility to log in/out of your account and access your open application.
- Records Release Request - this allows LRCA to access current school records. This is required for all applicants.
5. Student/Parent Interview with Principal
Once the above items have been received the student’s file is complete and will be ready for review. Upon completion of review you will be contacted by a principal to schedule an interview.
6. Welcome Warriors
Once admission decision is finalized, new families are asked to attend a "Welcome Warriors" event. This is a 90 minute training session where the LRCA values, policies and procedures are outlined.