Schedule a Visit
Personalized Campus Tour:
We would love to set up a campus tour for you. Please click here to email our Admissions Team. Important information to include in your email would be some available dates, timeframes, and pertinent information about your student/students.
Schedule a Shadow:
Experience a day in the life of an LRCA student. All applicant’s grades 3-12 get to spend a day on campus with us shadowing a current student. All shadow days are arranged on student chapel days:
- Elementary (3-4th Grades) on Thursdays
- Middle School (5-6th Grades) on Thursdays
- Junior High (7-8th Grades) on Tuesdays
- High School (9-12th Grades): Oct 4, Nov 1, Dec 6, Jan 17, Feb 7, Mar 7, Apr 4, May 2 Register Here
Experience LRCA Days:
A Window into Warriorville
We invite you to experience Warriorville at one of our "Experience LRCA" Days. We will dive into our Missions Statement, Core Values, Biblical Worldview Curriculum, and expand on our academic, arts, and athletic opportunities. Dr. Gary Arnold, Head of School; Heidi Brandt, Director of Admissions; and Divisional Principals will accompany you on your tour through campus.
- Elementary (Preschool - Grade 4) See Schedule
- Middle School (Grades 5-6) See Schedule
- Junior High (Grades 7-8) See Schedule
- High School (Grades 9-12) please schedule an individual tour.
Please contact the LRCA Admissions Team for more information.