Congratulations to LRCA High School Art Students on their recent achievements at the Arkansas Young Artist Association's Annual Competition.
The Little Rock Christian Art Society is open to ALL high school students who have interest in the Visual Arts.
- To provide and venue for all interested LRCA students to have access to the Visual Arts.
- To integrate with other arts disciplines (band, drama, choir) whenever possible.
- To integrate spirituality into the arts, and serve the local community through artistic service.
- To provide an avenue for entering state competitions.
LRCA Art Society Leadership 2016/17:
- President: Lillie Wren
- Communications Officer: Audrey Davis
- Service Coordinators: Parker Moore
- Secretary/Treasurer: Caroline Blanscet
Sponsor: Mrs. Kayla Huffstutter
Members can access group info and forms on LRCA Schoology.
All Seniors are invited to participate in the annual THEA Foundation Scholarship Competition!
Students may submit one entry to one or all of the following categories by February 27:
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Creative Writing
- Slam Poetry
- Fashion Design
Mrs. Kayla Huffstutter, Upper School Studio Arts Faculty has been honored as one of the featured artists in the 2nd Annual Art Teacher Exhibition. Located in the Argenta branch of the Laman Library, the Art Teacher Exhibition is part of the Argenta Art Walk.
The Arkansas Young Artist Association is a state-wide art club open to all high school students interested in visual art. Every year AYAA hosts an all-day convention and competition. At the convention, students and teachers hear from the leaders in the arts in our state. For the competition, each student may enter up to five pieces of work. This year 30 LRCA students participated bringing home 21 awards.