Little Rock Christian Academy has been blessed for 40 years by generous families who have given to fund the mission of the school. For the majority of those years, families sacrificed to buy land and build the campus.In a season without a capital campaign, annual giving provides for programs and people to grow, for the school to reach the pinnacle of our purpose. Annual gifts to LRCA during 2015-2016 provided for critical enhancements such as:
- Chromebooks to expand our One to One Blending Learning initiative in Grades 7-12
- the new Math in Focus (aka Singapore Math) curriculum for students in Kindergarten though Grade 7
- new elementary desks
- equipment for arts and athletics
- STEM training for faculty, and
- financial assistance for qualified families to experience a college preparatory, Christian education.
PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING AT ANY ONE OF THE ANNUAL GIVING LEVELS.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE: $10,000 +
PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE: $5,000 - $9,999
1977 SOCIETY: $1,000 - $4,999
THE WARRIOR WAY: $1 - $999
2015-2016 ANNUAL GIVING REPORT
Goal Amount: $550,000
Actual Gifts: $562,343
Start Date: 7/1/2015
End Date: 6/30/2016
While tuition provides a balanced operational budget, gifts to the Annual Fund or Scholarship Fund are the first development priority and key to fulfilling our mission. Annual Fund gifts go directly toward enhancing the educational experience of students, and Scholarship Fund gifts provide tuition assistance to qualified families.
THANK YOU parents, grandparents, faculty and staff, Board of Trust, and friends for a successful year!
For more information about ways to give to Little Rock Christian Academy, contact Cindy McLeod, LRCA Director of Development