Little Rock Christian Academy is now accepting applications for the following positions:
Oral Communications and Drama. High School. Training and experience in these areas necessary, particularly in developing programs in Christian schools and teaching from a biblical worldview.
Learner Services (Grade 5)
- Experience working with students with various learning disabilities
- Classroom teaching experience
- Ability to assist with math skills up to 6th grade level
Any special training in Linda Mood Bell or Orton Gillingham programs is a strong asset.
Current position is for 5th grade which includes time in the classroom pulling students aside for academic support as well as a pull out study hall and before school math support. Specific job assignment is subject to change based on student need and qualifications.
Responsibilities include serving as liason between students/ teachers and teachers/ parents, implementing accommodation plans, providing morning math support as well as daily academic support in all areas.
HS Principal (2016-2017 school year) Little Rock Christian Academy is seeking a person to lead and direct our high school, grades 9-12, effective July 1, 2016.
Candidates for this important position will be evaluated according to the following leadership criteria:
- A proven track record of school leadership and classroom experience
- A growth mindset. It is imperative that our high school principal display a passion for learning and growth - personal, spiritual and professional.
- An enthusiastic, proactive, focused, outgoing, loving leadership style.
- A passion for God and a love of children, especially teens.
- An ability to sustain a culture of continuous improvement, lead a culture of collegial collaboration, use assessment data to monitor and add value to student learning and translate best practices in the classroom.
- An ability to inspire teachers to thrive and grow in their responsibility to teach well.
- Fluency in a historically orthodox biblical worldview.
- Professional communication skills, written and oral.
- An affinity for partnership, teamwork, collegiality, networking, problem-solving, conflict resolution and unity.
Sprouts Food Service Worker-Part time position. Assist with lunch time service in a friendly and professional manner either serving on the line or running a register as scheduled. Assist in pre-and post lunch food prep and clean up according to designated standards. Apply using General Employment Application.