YearbookS ARE HERE!
Distribution for the 2017 Yearbooks will take place campus-wide on Friday, May 5.
- Pre-ordered yearbooks will be distributed to high school students at a celebration event at the high school starting at 2:30 p.m.
- Books will be handed out to junior high, middle school and elementary students by their respective teachers at the end of the school day, also on May 5.
- Click here for a list of individuals who have pre-ordered 2017 yearbooks.
For those who did not pre-order:
A limited number of books will be available for $65 each (CASH or CHECK only) on the following dates and times or can be purchased through the lower school offices May 9-13. Please check with the junior high, middle school or elementary office for specific ordering instructions.
- Friday, May 5 (High School Commons) – 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 8 (Warrior Hall) – 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 9 (Warrior Hall) – 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10 (Warrior Hall) - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.