To serve families, churches and the community by providing a PK-12th grade education, characterized by excellence in the pursuit of truth from a Christ-centered worldview.
To be a pre-eminent PK-12 college preparatory academic institution serving the greatest portion of the body of Christ as reasonably possible. Above all else, uncompromisingly, teach and model Jesus Christ.
Portrait of a Preferred Graduate
The Little Rock Christian Board of Trust developed the graduate profile to describe the ideal graduate. With Christ as the foundation, we pray and work toward our graduate leaving with:
- An authentic faith in Christ exhibited by loving and joyfully serving Him and others. (The Foundation, Luke 10:27)
- A Biblical WorldView that discerns truth; able to engage society effectively. (World View, Hebrews 5:14)
- The necessary skills and accompanying discipline to become a life-long learner; able to flourish in a collegiate setting and subsequent vocation. (Intellectual, Hebrews 6:1)
- A desire to pursue healthy, Christ-centered relationships. (Relational, 2 Timothy 2:22b)
- The moral fiber to persevere through life with integrity and wisdom. (Personal, Psalm 1)