1. Campus Visit
Whether it's a private tour or an Experience LRCA day, come see the Little Rock Christian Academy campus for yourself! At this time you will be able to visit with a representative from the Admissions Department to discuss your family’s needs.
2. Student Shadow
Experience a day in the life of an LRCA student. All applicants’ grades 3-12 will be requested to spend a day on campus with us. All shadow days are arranged on student chapel days:
- Elementary (3-4th Grades) on Thursdays
- Middle School (5-6th Grades) on Thursdays
- Junior High (7-8th Grades) on Tuesdays
- High School (9-12th Grades) on select Wednesdays:
- Jan 17, Feb 7, Mar 7, Apr 4, May 2 Register Here
3. Online Application
- Begin by Creating an Account to complete our online admissions application.
- Records Release Request - this allows LRCA to access your current school records. This is required for all applicants.
5. Student/Parent Interview with Principal
Once the above items have been received the student’s file is complete and will be ready for review. Upon completion of review you will be contacted by a principal to schedule an interview.
6. Welcome Warriors
Once the admission decision is finalized, new families are asked to attend on of our "Welcome Warriors" events. This is a 90 minute orientation for new families attending Little Rock Christian Academy. This event is held several times during the summer months, and is an excellent way to for families to acclimate to the culture and expectations for citizens of Warriorville.
Each new LRCA family is asked to attend one session before the school year begins in August.