In preparation for the 2018-2019 school year, please take time now to complete your student(s) re-enrollment. The process is completely online and should take about 10 minutes per child.
Steps for Re-Enrollment:
- Login to Parents Web
- District Code: LRCA-AR
- If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the link provided
- From the left menu, click "Family Information"
- Choose "Enrollment/Re-enrollment"
- Complete Online Enrollment Packet
- your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later
- Upon completion of the Enrollment Packet, the Re-enrollment Fee of $300/child will be due. Payment can be via credit/debit card or electronic check.
When finished, you will receive a confirmation email that your re-enrollment packet has been submitted.The deadline for priority registration is January 31, 2018. Beginning Thursday, February 1, the re-enrollment fee will increase to $400.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Lisa Oden in the business office at 501-975-3435 or at email@example.com
Limited tuition assistance is available with demonstrated financial need.
All parents interested in financial aid must file an application here.
For priority consideration, applications must be submitted by March 31st.
Results of awards will be released collectively around the first of April.
Please contact the Business Office for assistance with any additional questions.