1. Tuition can be paid with one of the following plans:
a. Annual – due July 1
b. 3-Pay – due July 1, November 1, March 1
c. Monthly - over an 11-month period (July – May). The monthly payment option requires use of an mandatory automated bank draft. Payments under the monthly billing option are due on the 5th or 20th – depending on your selection when completing our Financial Information Form. If the monthly payment plan is selected, enrollment/re-enrollment will not be complete until we have received the automated draft information. The draft information must be updated each year.
- All fees and other charges not related to tuition are due as they are billed. Unless otherwise stated, payments should be received no later than the 20th of the month following the date of billing. Fees/Other charges outstanding after the 20th will be considered past due. Fees billed to new families are due within 10 days of acceptance notification. Fees for new families must be paid before attendance will be allowed.
- Accounts that are 60 days past due will be assessed a $20.00 late fee each month they are late. The Building and Supply fees due on June 1st will be assessed a $20.00 late fee if not paid by July 1st. Returned checks or drafts will be assessed a $20.00 returned check fee.
- If an annual or 3-pay account is paid late, any associated discounts will be reversed and the additional amount will be due.
- Little Rock Christian Academy is required to follow the AAA’s (Arkansas Activities Association’s) rules regarding past due balances as they relate to athletic participation. AAA guidelines state that “schools shall remove any student from athletic eligibility whose accounts with the school are 60 days overdue.” Payment plans allow a past due account to be in good standing with the school and attendance is not jeopardized, but payment plans have no impact when applying the AAA rules to athletic participation.
- A delinquent account is defined as an account with a past due balance (balance outstanding more than 60 days) and no associated payment plan/arrangement.
- Families with delinquent accounts will not receive report cards, transcripts, or diplomas.
- All payment plans/arrangements must be approved by Little Rock Christian Academy’s Business Office, must be in writing, and must be signed by the parent/guardian. A payment plan must include a detailed, defined schedule of payments.
- Payment plans are for tuition only – all fees/other charges are due as billed.
- A returned draft or check will void any payment plan in place and the account will be considered delinquent.
- Students whose parents/guardians have an outstanding account balance from a previous school year will not be permitted to re-enroll for the next school year until that obligation is paid in full or a Business Office approved payment plan is in place.
- At each new semester, students whose parents/guardians have an outstanding balance that is 60 or more days delinquent will not be permitted to return to classes or participate in extracurricular activities (including class trips)until the account is brought to a current status or a payment plan is put in place. Again, all payment plans must be approved by Little Rock Christian Academy’s Business Office. It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to keep in contact with the school regarding payment plans.
- Payments for tuition and fees can be brought to the Business Office in the Administration Building – but not to the individual school offices.
- No payment for tuition and fees should be sent to the school with students.
- The Business Office will only discuss account information with those people identified as Financially Responsible for the account in RenWeb.
- Families will be billed for damaged or missing school property, including text books, athletic uniforms, etc.
Limited tuition assistance is available with demonstrated financial need.
All parents interested in financial aid must file an application here.
For priority consideration, applications must be submitted by March 31st.
Results of awards will be released collectively around the first of April.
Please contact the Business Office for assistance with any additional questions.