Combination Dance for Beginners
Combination Dance for Beginners is a group class for the young dancer which covers the beginning fundamentals of ballet, tap, and tumbling.
- Tuesday Morning: 10:00am - 10:50am
- Tuesday After School: 3:15pm - 4:05 pm
- Wednesday Morning: 10:00am - 10:50am
- Wednesday After School: 3:15pm - 4:05pm
- Morning Classes are designed for preschoolers who are not in school on that specific day. (i.e.: Students will not be pulled from preschool to attend dance class).
- After School Class Option: students can be escorted from their school classroom directly to dance class by our dance teachers. Parents pick up after dance class. This option should be arranged before the first week of classes.
Instructor: Mrs. Laura Carter
Assistant: Holly Curry
Class Location: Warrior Hall
Tuition: $80/month - Billed to LRCA account
Ages: open to 3, 4, and young 5 year old girls
Recital: May 3, 2020 at 2:00pm or 4:00pm; Warrior Hall
(costumes ordered in spring)