Flu Shot Clinic
Little Rock Christian is pleased to offer a FREE Flu Shot Clinic on campus Wednesday, October 28th. The Flu Shot Clinic will be hosted by the Arkansas Department of Health and is open to all students. Getting the influenza vaccine is the best way to protect your student and your family during flu season.
Per the Arkansas Department of Health guidelines, LRCA strongly encourages all students to get the flu vaccination this season.
- The vaccine will be available at no cost to all students that choose to attend.
- Please return the consent form (linked below) by October 26th in order for an adequate amount of vaccines to be supplied. Forms should be returned to the school office or homeroom teacher. Your student will not be able to attend the Flu Shot Clinic without a signed consent form.
- Students will be able to leave class to get their vaccine. Elementary students will be accompanied to the clinic by their homeroom teacher or an elementary staff member.
- Social distancing will be maintained and monitored during the clinic.
- Following current COVID-19 safety precautions, parents will not be able to attend the clinic with their child.