The Wild About Warriors PTF fundraiser brought in more than $30,000 at the annual event held on campus in March. In spite of the rain, participants showed up to take part in carnival games, Kanakuk stations, laser tag, gaming truck, petting zoo food concessions, a silent auction and more. High School Principal Dr. Justin Smith got to "Kiss a Kangaroo" after the high school received the most votes in the competition among the buildings. The Kinzler family won the raffle sponsored by Hickingbotham Investments for $5,000 toward their children's tuition next year. In addition to Hickingbotham Investments, Dillard's and Thrivent Financial were presenting sponsors for the event and helped covered expenses.
Today in Elementary:
Flu season has arrived, and here are some ways to help your child avoid it.
Kindergarten Club will be having their Thanksgiving feast Thursday, Nov. 15th beginning at 10:15 a.m.
The Warrior Store has an open house on Nov. 13 and plenty of new arrivals in time for early Christmas shopping.
Elementary students will participate in a service project for Immerse Arkansas Nov. 12-16. Each class is assigned different items to bring to fill backpacks for those aging out of the foster care system. Click here to view each class’ assigned items.
The 3rd and 4th-grade mother/son basketball tournament is Saturday, Oct. 27. The tournament will consist of eight teams of 4th-graders and nine teams of 3rd-graders, and will begin at 9 a.m. The winners will receive Warrior Store gift cards of $25 and $10 gift cards for the runners-up.
Some of LRCA's innovative methods of education were mentioned recently on the U.S. Department of Education's blog.
Read Dr. Arnold's vision cast for the 2019-2020 school year.
Read Dr. Arnold's February update.
Read Dr. Arnold's November update.
As a part of the “Back to School” week, Dr. Andrea Ramirez, Director of the Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives (CFOI), visited faith-driven institutions and mission-minded organizations practicing innovative approaches to student driven education. Read about Dr. Ramirez's visit to the LRCA here. #RethinkSchool
Back to School means a new year and a new school year theme. Read Dr. Arnold's letter and announcement of this year's theme. #webelieve
The latest issue of THE WARRIOR magazine is now ready for you! From a senior spotlight to news on the smallest of Warriors, review the spring milestones, news, and achievements at Little Rock Christian Academy
"Run to the name of the Lord...Run with horses" - our figure of speech for advancing the mission this year. Can you sense it among the students? Can you see it on campus? Can you hear it among the citizens of Warriorville? It's quite palpable. Making the turn into the final leg of '17-18, I'm eager to update you on three highlights...
Elementary Event Calendar:
Calendar & Category Legend:
- 00 - Admissions (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 3rd Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 3rd Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 4th Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 4th Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary K3 year old Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary K4 Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary K5 Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary: ALL Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary: Grade 1 Students
- Elementary: Grade 2 Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary: Grade 3 Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Elementary: Grade 4 Students (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Faculty & Staff: Elementary (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Faculty & Staff: NEW Employees (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Parents: ALL PARENTS (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Elementary (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Parents: Friends of the Arts (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Parents: Warrior Club (live sync from tandem)