Warrior Walk will be held on Wednesday, May 8 with an all-school assembly starting at 1:15 p.m.
Today in Middle School:
Middle School Announcements:
The sixth graders will go downtown for a year-end scavenger hunt on Friday, May 3. The buses will depart at 8:30 a.m. and return at 2:30 p.m.. The students will be divided into several different groups to follow clues and answer questions with the help of a parent chaperone. The questions will be based on Arkansas history. The group with the most points will be announced as the winner at the end of the day. Students will eat lunch in the River Market.
The sixth grade class will go downtown for a scavenger hunt on Friday, May 3. The class will depart at 8:30 a.m. and return to school at 2:30 p.m.. Students will be divided into different groups to embark on their scavenger hunt with the help of clues and a parent chaperone. They must correctly answer and record the questions at each stop to earn points. Points will be tallied at the end of the day and a winning team will be announced. Students will eat lunch at the River Market.
Distribution for the 2019 Yearbooks will take place April 17-18. Pre-ordered yearbooks will be distributed to high school students at a celebration event at the high school on Wednesday, April 17 (early dismissal day) starting at 2:15 p.m. Books will be handed out to junior high, middle school and elementary students by their respective teachers at the end of the school day on Thursday, April 18. Read more
All schools will be out on Friday, April 19 for the “Good Friday” holiday. Enjoy your long weekend!
The Wild About Warriors PTF fundraiser brought in more than $30,000 at the annual event held on campus in March. In spite of the rain, participants showed up to take part in carnival games, Kanakuk stations, laser tag, gaming truck, petting zoo food concessions, a silent auction and more. High School Principal Dr. Justin Smith got to "Kiss a Kangaroo" after the high school received the most votes in the competition among the buildings. The Kinzler family won the raffle sponsored by Hickingbotham Investments for $5,000 toward their children's tuition next year. In addition to Hickingbotham Investments, Dillard's and Thrivent Financial were presenting sponsors for the event and helped covered expenses.
Tickets for the spring musical “Meet Me in St. Louis” are currently on sale. Students, faculty and community members can purchase tickets for the performances slated for April 4-7 by going to this link for the following showtimes. For information, contact Rita White in Warrior Hall at 501-868-9822.
Thursday, April 4 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 6 at 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 7 at 2:30 p.m.
Read Dr. Arnold's February update.
Read Dr. Arnold's November update.
As a part of the “Back to School” week, Dr. Andrea Ramirez, Director of the Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives (CFOI), visited faith-driven institutions and mission-minded organizations practicing innovative approaches to student driven education. Read about Dr. Ramirez's visit to the LRCA here. #RethinkSchool
Back to School means a new year and a new school year theme. Read Dr. Arnold's letter and announcement of this year's theme. #webelieve
The latest issue of THE WARRIOR magazine is now ready for you! From a senior spotlight to news on the smallest of Warriors, review the spring milestones, news, and achievements at Little Rock Christian Academy
"Run to the name of the Lord...Run with horses" - our figure of speech for advancing the mission this year. Can you sense it among the students? Can you see it on campus? Can you hear it among the citizens of Warriorville? It's quite palpable. Making the turn into the final leg of '17-18, I'm eager to update you on three highlights...
Walking the streets of Portland, Oregon last summer, my eyes locked onto a storefront sign that read, “You did not wake up to be mediocre.” Ironically, it was a mediocre sign in an unexceptional, run- of-the-mill, second-rate, middling storefront. Nonetheless, the message of the faded sign was true. I did not wake up to be mediocre today. Neither did you.
Middle School Event Calendar:
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Arts: Band - Beginning (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Arts: Orchestra - Beginning (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 5th Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 5th Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 6th Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Basketball - 6th Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Cheer - 5th Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Cheer - 6th Grade Girls (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Football - 5th Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Football - 6th Grade Boys (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Volleyball - 5th Grade (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Athletics: Volleyball - 6th Grade (Live Sync from Tandem)
- Middle School: BLAST (live sync from tandem)
- Middle School: Students - ALL (live sync from tandem)
- Middle School: Students - Grade 05 (live sync from tandem
- Middle School: Students - Grade 06 (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Friends of the Arts (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Instrumental Parent Organization (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Middle School (live sync from tandem)
- Parents: Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Parents: Warrior Club (live sync from tandem)