High School students place at FBLA State, qualify for Nationals
In April, forty-nine LRCA students competed in the 30 events at the FBLA state competition. Congratulations to the 23 state finalists and 17 national qualifiers! Nationals will be in Baltimore, Maryland in June.
The year of preparation and hard work paid off for our FBLA students who competed with over 3300 students from 182 high schools throughout Arkansas.
Congratulations to the following Warriors who placed at the State Level:
- Banking and Finance: Alex Clark, Phillip DiLeo, Luke Shuffield
- Business Ethics: Ginger Gordon, Georgia Thomas
- Broadcast Journalism: Dalton Johnson, Mclean Leech
- Business Law: Ryan Wheeler
- Emerging Business Issues: Abigail Davis, Sarah Huetter, Ellie Fuller
- Global Business: Wendy Bae, Caroline Blanscet, Jinny Yoon
- Insurance and Risk Management: Matthew DiLeo
- Intro to Business Procedures: Emily Bunch
- Computer Network Designs: Ethan Milner